One Day-1to1 MasterClass
images courtesy of Andrew Gilbert
My name is Dale Ted Watkins. I've had the pleasure of working all over the World from Paris to Toronto ,Moscow to Milan and of course the City I love, London. As a session stylist on fashion campaigns,music videos and magazine shoots. As an educator online and onstage and in the class room.And a barber behind the chair for the Greats like Vidal Sassoon at the Barber Shop,mastering the Craft I love,Barbering .
So f like me,you have a passion for our craft and have a thirst for knowledge, then please allow me to share my knowledge with you on my
1to1 Master class
On your 1to1 Master Class we'll look at key areas like style choice, suitability and the appropriate cutting techniques for each look. Exploring techniques like graduation, layering, free hand ,texturising, clipper work and refinement.
Styling and finishing each look using the appropriate technique and products.
Who Should Attend
My 1to1 Master class is designed for a beginner or a master of the craft ,as a freelance qualified teacher I'm able to bespoke this course to your specific needs focusing on the skills you wish to work on in the comfort of your own home,salon or academy.
Benefits of the Course
• I am a qualified teacher and assessor with years of experience and knowledge you can draw on
• An intensive one day bespoke 1to1 training course working on styles and specific techniques you have chosen to explore
• You’ll be taught in a your own environment working on models or Block heads
• Enhance your product knowledge on how to achieve each look
• Equipment required: scissors, cutting comb, clippers, sectioning clips, hair dryer, brushes and styling products
• Course Introduction and barbering presentation
• Question and answer session throughout your course Practical hands on cutting session on models or head blocks
• Explore styling techniques, finishing each look using appropriate male grooming products
• Certificate Presentations
So why book me? , read feedback from 1 of my many clients
Dale is one of the most inspiring and thought provoking educators we have had the pleasure of working with. His knowledge of both men's technique and men’s trends is amazing. He has grown the men’s ability and understanding of both our artistic team and our salon teams. Everyone leaves his sessions as a stronger, bolder men’s hairdresser.
HEAD HUNTERS LONDON
image shot by Neal Reed all rights reserved
For more information
All enquiries about the course either call,email
or dm on instagram or facebook @daletedwatkins
Dale Ted Watkins ltd
7 Nelson Street
Southend on Sea
Send me an email
image courtesy of Andrew Gilbert